International Sales Manager
International Sales Manager
- Are you a born leader who inspires others with your passion and dedication to achieving success?
- Do you have the tenacity, drive and proven track record of leading a highly competitive and talented sales team to further success?
- Do you thrive living in a coastal lifestyle and relish the business opportunities presented around this lifestyle?
Our client is dedicated to their work and take pride in their creative collaborations then becoming commercial successes. Their coastal existence and all it offers are the primary source of their inspiration.
As International Sales Manager, you will be based in our Burleigh Office and will report directly to the Managing Director. This role will see you taking full ownership of our sales functions, including the domestic, New Zealand, South Pacific and the Americas markets.
You will be leading an already highly achieving team of sales managers, sales representatives and agents. You will also head up all customer service functions. You will lead, coordinate and drive new business opportunities through wholesale (B2B) & on-line (B2C) distribution channels.
As a guru of strategic process, you will be responsible for leading and guiding the sales team. You will:
- Identify, propose and implement strategic sales plans. These plans, being both short and long term for the domestic and international markets. Your ultimate aim: to increase sales, open new accounts and drive market expansion.
- Prepare sales strategies, budgets, business plans, and relevant business reporting
- Monitor and review current/potential market developments. Implement more effective sales strategies to achieve planned goals.
- Ensure sales targets and objectives are aligned with the company’s direction.
- Ensure product and customer service quality standards are consistently achieved
- Inspire, support and guide a well-established sales team to drive further revenue growth
- Conduct range presentations for key partners for each seasonal market
- Monitor, review & track brand plans monthly
You will have a glowing track record as a strong and inspiring leader of people. You lead by example and you know that to achieve your goals, you must empower and unite your team; instilling strength and positivity. The objectives you set for your team will be very clear.
We are looking for an experienced, confident and highly accountable self-starter to drive this team to achieve further success.
You will be proactive and ready to do whatever it takes to get results. Your natural leadership qualities will enable you to inspire passion for success in both individuals and as a TEAM.
You will have:
- A proven track record of managing sales teams with demonstrated success driven by development and implementation of sales pipelines
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills to plan and deliver on priorities
- A strong customer service focus
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally FREQUENTLY
- Managerial experience in the fashion/tourism industry an advantage
Our client has a relaxed professional atmosphere. At first glance, things look very chilled BUT, our staff are extremely dedicated, highly competitive, intelligent and driven by success. The company culture celebrates life on the beach alongside absolute commercial success. A competitive salary for the right person.
If you believe you have the natural leadership qualities that have been demonstrated in your exceptional sales career success to fulfil the role of International Sales Manager, attach your cover letter advising your salary expectations. a[email protected]
Digital Marketing and Event Coordinator
Digital Marketing and Event Coordinator
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a full time Digital Marketing and Corporate Event Coordinator to join its Gold Coast head office team.
We are looking for an experienced, marketing professional with proven skills in marketing within a corporate environment. You will work collaboratively with the Senior Management team to deliver the best advice and service for the organisation.
This position requires you to be hands on and involved within all aspects of marketing and corporate events.
You will have outstanding client service focus, strong written and verbal communication and the ability to think outside the box. You will also have experience in:
- Researching, writing, editing and distributing various marketing initiatives
- Optimising digital campaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Use of technical tools to analyse data and segment customers
- Driving digital campaigns ensuring budgets are on track and hitting scheduled goals
Digital marketing across web, social media and email marketing channels
- Corporate Event management including both internal staff functions and training days, external client events
- Internal communications coordination
- Creative thinking outside the box
You will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification with two years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven project management skills
- A very high standard of written English
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- The ability to learn quickly, and work autonomously whilst under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Skills in Adobe Creative suite are also desirable.
Our client offers an attractive salary, great office culture, various staff functions, and you will have real opportunities for career development.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, we are seeking a commercially experienced, hands-on Management Accountant to join the International Head Office team based in Burleigh. You may be required to travel to our office in California and you will be responsible for International entities i.e. USA, NZ & Canada, as well as (but not limited to):
- Providing financial information to assist senior management with the businesses’ strategic direction via cost center and KPI reporting
- Providing monthly P&L reports including reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies and cost savings
- Ensuring effective internal controls are in place and ensure regulatory compliance
- Working with the management team to develop Budgets and Forecasts
- Cash flow management
- Assisting with AP & AR
- Ad hoc projects as required
Skills and experience
You will be a confident and driven individual with a background in accounting with strong experience in a similar position. You will also have:
- Minimum 5 year’s commercial experience in a similar position
- Self-motivation and drive to improve systems and process
- High level of attention to detail with the capacity to appreciate the “big picture”
- Exceptional computer skills including advanced excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to achieve competing deadlines
- ERP experience, SAP B1 preferable but not compulsory
- Be CPA / CA qualified or studying toward
To be successful in this position, you will be both self-driven and a motivator with the ability to build strong relationships with team members and customers through outstanding communication and customer service. You will be part of a successful and established team where collaboration and team work is extremely important – your role will be instrumental to the on-going success of this team. You will have a desire to working closely with the Financial Controller to achieve the company’s goals and ambitions.
For the right person we offer a competitive salary commensurate will skills and experience. You will have the opportunity to become part of a successful business and work within a fantastic team environment.
If you are a strong, well rounded Finance professional who has the drive to succeed, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Leading Hand Pressure Cleaning Operator
Leading Hand Pressure Cleaning Operator
A family owned pressure cleaning business based here in the heart of the Gold Coast operating between Northern NSW and Brisbane. They are a reputable and growing business offering only the highest level of quality service. This business is looking for an experienced and dedicated Pressure Cleaning Operator to lead their busy team.
Reporting to and working with the owner you will engaged as a Leading Hand Pressure Cleaning Operator to provide hard surface pressure cleaning and sealing services.
The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years’ experience and enjoy their work. You will have a high level of integrity, the desire to work hard, be self-motivated and have high standards.
You will be provided with a company vehicle, PPEs and state of the art machinery to fulfil the needs of this position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operating pressure washer machinery safely and effectively to clean a variety of surfaces
- Loading and affixing pressure washing equipment to truck
- Filling tanks with water and mixing of chemicals as per instructions
- Applying degreasers or removal chemicals – under supervision if applicable
- Reading plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities
- Performing quality maintenance inspections and repairs on all assigned projects, vehicles and equipment.
- Working to an established schedule and providing feedback to improve schedule efficiency
- Erecting scaffolding as needed
- Cleaning up and disposing of rubble, debris and other waste materials from area being washed
- Adhering to company safety procedures including maintaining a safe work site
- Keeping a clean and tidy work environment
- Ensuring that all work performed is EPA compliant and to a high standard
- Other duties as directed.
You will have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role. This is a physically demanding role that requires a high level of manual handling (bending, squatting, stooping etc) and fitness therefore the ideal candidate must be able to meet these requirements.
In addition, you must also have:
- Manual Drivers licence
- White Card
- Construction experience
- EWP license (not a must)
Your skills will include:
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to read plans and instructions
- Pressure Cleaning
- Time management
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Be presentable at all times and respect the customer’s space
- Honest, trustworthy and ethical
- Be able to take direction and understand customer needs
- Ability to self-manage and work unsupervised
- Positive attitude.
Please include a cover letter advising your hourly expectations along with your resume. Candidates who match the above criteria will be contacted for an initial discussion about the role. If you would like further information about this opportunity, contact [email protected]
“Renee is an HR professional with a wealth of HR knowledge. Renee contracts to Donington (QLD) trading as Turning Point Partners in the delivery of career transition and outplacement services. She brings a real practical approach to helping people in a very genuine way as they transition- both in the adaptive and the technical spectrum’s of transition. A valued member of our team who also represents our business on the Gold Coast, places real focus on client satisfaction. I have found her engaging, authentic and keen to continue to learn”
Pip Furlong, General Manager at Turning Point Partners
Renee is knowledgeable on her topics and has consistently worked to find mutually beneficial solutions to our HR challenges. Her approach demonstrates a genuine consideration for improving relationships between the organisation and the people who work for it, ensuring both parties needs are met.
I would recommend Renee for future assignments
Sean Reddell, Manager, Leadership and Management Development Unit at Sidra Medical
I engaged Renee Henville to perform several remuneration analysis projects. She presented us with accurate and easy-to-understand reports in a fuss-free, timely manner using her outstanding business administration skills
Fiona Petty, Human Resources Manager, Nucrush Group
Renee provided our organisation with guidance and great HR advice during our recent re-structure. Through Renee’s leadership, we are able to implement this process with high levels of professionalism within realistic timeframes and budget. We will be utilising Renee’s services for our future HR needs
Jason Sessarago, CEO, Arcadia College / Ohana For Youth
Renee helped us out in what is a very sensitive time with positions being made redundant and restructuring. Her flexibility and willingness to help made what is a very difficult process that much better to undertake.
Simon Warner, CEO at SEQ Catchments
“Integrated Human Resourcing has provided our company with valuable HR support and information at our fingertips which has enabled our business to continue to grow knowing we are doing the right thing for our business and our staff. Being a small company, it is sometimes hard to keep on top of the ever changing day to day running of a business, especially when it comes to Human Resources.
Renee goes that extra mile be being available to answer staff relation questions in line with our business needs at the drop of a hat. Thankyou, Renee for your knowledge and expertise, we appreciate your contribution to us and our business. We look forward to a long and rewarding future with Integrated Human Resourcing”.
Charles How : Gold Coast Fireplace & BBQ Centre
We have worked with Renee and her staff over the past 18 months and I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of them. Highly skilled, highly professional, brilliant guidance and assistance in the HR field. They are very knowledgeable and approachable, work extremely well with both Board of Directors / CEO and staff, are able to balance the needs of staffing requirements with what’s best for the business.
Peter White, Executive Director, Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)