Administration Assistant / Bookkeeper
Administration Assistant / Bookkeeper
We are looking for a Senior Admin Assistant with bookkeeping experience to work as part of the admin team for a successful Accounting firm.
Our client is a well-established Accountancy firm practicing on the Gold Coast for over 40 years. They provide professional expertise tailored to meet the client’s needs. They have grown steadily over the years offering services such as accounting, business support, corporate compliance, due diligence, estate planning, taxation services.
Due to continued expansion, they require the support of a full time Senior Administration Assistant who has bookkeeping experience.
The primary focus of this position is to provide administrative support to the business coupled with bookkeeping support to clients. Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Driving workflow across the business including allocating new work / reallocating as appropriate.
- Maintaining Job Manager
- Tracking jobs in progress (3 – week turnaround)
- Identifying potential workflow gaps or overload
- Reviewing WIP on a regular basis and providing monthly WIP reports
- Maintaining Annual Tax planning jobs in job manager
- Maintenance of all cloud-based programmes – Futrli, Panalitix, WITY, MYP Guru
- Client liaison with getting clients syncing Class data feeds.
- Financial liaison with Class Data Feeds
- Rollover of job manager in AE (BAS, IAS, Tax)
- Individual Tax Returns
- General office administration support i.e. filing, answer incoming calls etc.
To be successful in this busy and rewarding position, you will be a mature individual with high attention to detail and possess exceptional organisation skills.
You will have worked in a professional services firm for a minimum 10 years as a proactive team member working towards the business goals. Our client’s goals are to ‘provide outstanding service to our client and our team’!
You will have:
- Experience in a diverse, fast-paced administrative position
- Experience in data entry / database management
- General administration experience such as filing, taking phone calls, maintaining / updating registers and spreadsheets, preparation of documentation for team members, clients, and external advisors
- Excellent MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including exceptional spelling and grammatical skills
- Very good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to be self-directed in meeting your work deadlines
- A calm, focused and team-oriented work ethic
Experience using MYOB AE and Tax Agent Portal would be an advantage
Our client aims to provide secure long-term employment to all its staff and promote an environment of mutual respect and teamwork. They encourage and support a solid life/work balance and encourage respect, integrity and engagement between peers and clients. They work hard and celebrate their success throughout the year with various team functions.
Comprehensive training will be provided upon commencement.
A competitive salary will be matched to the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
Please include a cover letter advising your salary expectations along with your resume. Candidates who match the above criteria will be contacted for an initial discussion about the role. If you would like further information about this opportunity, contact [email protected]
Product Developer / Designer - Apparel and Accessories
Product Developer / Designer - Apparel and Accessories
Our client designs and develop unique beach orientated lifestyle brands from its Gold Coast head office. While maintaining a relatively low profile, its brands occupy significant premium Australian and International retail space throughout New Zealand, the U.K, and coastal regions of the USA. They have established an excellent reputation for innovative and quality products.
We are seeking an experienced Product Developer / Designer for apparel & accessories products to work within their Design department.
This exciting role is based in Burleigh and will be working in collaboration with a creative team reporting directly to the Design Manager. They have a very creative / talented design studio and are now seeking an organized and efficient individual that can bring their experience to the position and manage the product development and design of ranges and “on brand” product under the guidance of the Design Manager.
This position would suit someone looking for a diverse and challenging role within the apparel and accessories market where you will be responsible for:
- Product development communication to overseas factories
- Creating thorough and clear tech packs and follow-through with fabric and product sampling communication
- Development of & maintaining tracking systems to ensure critical date are met
- The follow through of the critical development timelines ensuring quality product arrives on schedule
- Ensuring Pacific Creations has a distinctive look and feel that flows through the design and development of all product categories
- Maintaining design development of all trims, lab dips & strike offs
You will also assist the Design Manager, with research, story boards and concept draw-ups to further refine product design diagrams and have the ability to utilize the art package across varying product categories.
You will be an experienced and focused Product Developer with design ability. You must be efficient, productive and positive especially during busy schedules. A minimum of 5 years’ experience of product developing, designing, and knowledge of production across apparel and/or accessory categories is essential as this is a diverse creative role.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Great attention to detail, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Affinity for the surf and coastal lifestyle market of product and brands
- Ability/ flexibility for international travel
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Can work in a team environment, take direction and also work individually when required
- Great conceptual design ability through to finished product
- Be an accomplished product developer / designer in your own right
- Wide ranging product technical skills across apparel and/or accessories
- Excellent Apple Mac computer skills, Adobe Illustrator a must!
- Microsoft Excel skills would be a bonus
- Career aspirations and goals
Confidential enquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
About the Role
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Chef to join our client’s at Jamie’s Italian Sydney / Perth / Brisbane & Adelaide. As a vital member of our kitchen team you must have previous experience managing your own section, have experience training junior staff members and above all love what you do and be passionate about your career. Our kitchens get busy, so having previous high volume experience is a must!
- Uphold world class standards of food quality every time, paying thorough attention to detail to ensure that all dishes are delivered according to specifications and concept.
- Work together with our senior team to identify opportunities for cost saving, consistent menu execution and development of the kitchen team.
- Assist with staff management; recruitment, development & retention.
- Empower, coach & mentor the team to develop further in their roles.
- Total compliance for WHS, food safety, company & legislated policies.
- Enthusiasm & commitment to cultivate a positive team spirit, loyalty & passion for Jamie’s Italian in others.
- Organised with great time management skills & a desire to work together & support both back of house and front of house teams.
- Minimum 2 yrs working in a Chef de Partie capacity in a busy, high volume kitchen.
- You are a strong leader & communicator and have previously worked in a senior capacity.
- You have the capability to train, support and develop your team.
- Excellent food knowledge, eye for detail & benchmark standards.
- You have a respect for high quality ingredients and a keen interest in seasonality with flair to create new food ideas & specials.
- Exceeding guest expectations comes naturally to you.
We get stuck in, work hard, are passionate & like to be creative. We love to try something new & have some fun. Jamie’s Italian is yours – your opportunity to learn, grow & develop, so embrace it with us!
Taking inspiration from the idea of the “Italian table”, Jamie’s Italian embraces the unique traditions and values of Italy that Jamie is so passionate about. We serve rustic Italian dishes, created using tried and tested recipes and superbly sourced produce, that personify “good food for everyone, no matter what”. As well as serving exceptional food, we aim to create a ‘neighbourhood’ venue where people can relax, share and enjoy each other’s company. Our aim is that service represents the culture: learn, enjoy and share.
If you are a capable chef who enjoys high volume, genuinely cares about mentoring & guiding a successful team of chefs and is capable of delivering an excellent result for our restaurant, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this role, send your application to [email protected]
“Renee is an HR professional with a wealth of HR knowledge. Renee contracts to Donington (QLD) trading as Turning Point Partners in the delivery of career transition and outplacement services. She brings a real practical approach to helping people in a very genuine way as they transition- both in the adaptive and the technical spectrum’s of transition. A valued member of our team who also represents our business on the Gold Coast, places real focus on client satisfaction. I have found her engaging, authentic and keen to continue to learn”
Pip Furlong, General Manager at Turning Point Partners
Renee is knowledgeable on her topics and has consistently worked to find mutually beneficial solutions to our HR challenges. Her approach demonstrates a genuine consideration for improving relationships between the organisation and the people who work for it, ensuring both parties needs are met.
I would recommend Renee for future assignments
Sean Reddell, Manager, Leadership and Management Development Unit at Sidra Medical
I engaged Renee Henville to perform several remuneration analysis projects. She presented us with accurate and easy-to-understand reports in a fuss-free, timely manner using her outstanding business administration skills
Fiona Petty, Human Resources Manager, Nucrush Group
Renee provided our organisation with guidance and great HR advice during our recent re-structure. Through Renee’s leadership, we are able to implement this process with high levels of professionalism within realistic timeframes and budget. We will be utilising Renee’s services for our future HR needs
Jason Sessarago, CEO, Arcadia College / Ohana For Youth
Renee helped us out in what is a very sensitive time with positions being made redundant and restructuring. Her flexibility and willingness to help made what is a very difficult process that much better to undertake.
Simon Warner, CEO at SEQ Catchments
“Integrated Human Resourcing has provided our company with valuable HR support and information at our fingertips which has enabled our business to continue to grow knowing we are doing the right thing for our business and our staff. Being a small company, it is sometimes hard to keep on top of the ever changing day to day running of a business, especially when it comes to Human Resources.
Renee goes that extra mile be being available to answer staff relation questions in line with our business needs at the drop of a hat. Thankyou, Renee for your knowledge and expertise, we appreciate your contribution to us and our business. We look forward to a long and rewarding future with Integrated Human Resourcing”.
Charles How : Gold Coast Fireplace & BBQ Centre
We have worked with Renee and her staff over the past 18 months and I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of them. Highly skilled, highly professional, brilliant guidance and assistance in the HR field. They are very knowledgeable and approachable, work extremely well with both Board of Directors / CEO and staff, are able to balance the needs of staffing requirements with what’s best for the business.
Peter White, Executive Director, Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)